Element Optics Titan 5x25x56 FFP
Meet the Game Changer: The TITAN. Like the Helix, the Titan puts your money where it matters, with precision-engineered internals and a turret system superior to other products in the same price class. To make things even better, we’ve gone one step ahead and given the Titan a 34mm tube and ED glass.
The 34mm tube allows for a greater elevation/windage range when dialing for those extreme distance shots, and the 56mm Objective lens with ED glass provides you with an ultra-sharp, clear image with a large field of view. The turret system has been upgraded from your stock-standard sporting optic to feature stainless steel internals for resistance against wear-and-tear when dialing regularly – something that modern shooting disciplines require.
The tool-free turrets and zero-stop mechanism give you high-end features without breaking the bank, and the First Focal Plane reticle means the reticle sub tensions remain true at any magnification. We’ve introduced quality control checks to give you peace of mind when taking that long-range shot, and if something goes wrong, our Platinum Lifetime Warranty has you covered!
Element Optics Titan 5x25x56 FFP Features
- 34mm Main Body Tube
- Illuminated, First Focal Plane Reticle
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Side Parallax: 15yds-Infinity
- ED Glass for reduced chromatic aberration and improved sharpness
- Tool-Free Resettable Turrets with 10 MRAD / 25 MOA per Revolution
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Turret Mechanism
- Hard Mechanical Zero-Stop
- Removable Magnification Throw Lever
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof & Nitrogen Purged
- Sunshade, Lens Cloth & Rubber Lens Covers included
Element Optics Titan 5x25x56 FFP Specifications
|OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER||56mm|
|EYE RELIEF||3.74-3.54 Inches|
|FIELD OF VIEW||@100yds: 24.1ft-4.9ft (4.6°-0.92°)|
|CLICK VALUE||1/4 MOA (25 MOA / REV)||1/10 MRAD (10 MRAD / REV)|
|ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT RANGE||90 MOA||26.2 MRAD|
|WINDAGE ADJUSTMENT RANGE||50 MOA||14.5 MRAD|
|MINIMUM PARALLAX||15 YDS||15 METERS|