The word “NEXUS” means “focal point”, and that is what this model is to the ELEMENT OPTICS range. The Nexus combines intuitive features like tool-free tactical turrets, zero stop, and a removable throw lever with precision engineering to bring you the ultimate 30mm riflescope. A variety of different reticle designs in both MOA and MRAD cater to all shooters: simplified options are easy on the eye, while more complex designs allow experienced shooters to hold off with precision.
The Element Optics design team of global competition winners & hunters understands optics and has introduced strict quality control measures to ensure perfect operation under testing conditions. There’s a reason for the price tag: We’ve held nothing back, selecting only the very best materials, engineering teams, assembly procedures, and technical inspections – and you’ll realize that the moment you pick it up. Need something that ticks all the boxes? Look no further than our flagship, the NEXUS.
Element Optics Nexus 5-20x50 FFP Features
- 30mm Main Body Tube
- Compact, Lightweight design
- Illuminated, First Focal Plane Reticle
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Side Parallax: 10yds-Infinity
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated Lenses with Anti-Fouling Layer
- Tool-free Resettable Turrets with 10 MRAD / 20 MOA per Revolution
- Hard Mechanical Zero-Stop
- Removable Magnification Throw Lever
- Waterproof, Fog proof, Shockproof & Nitrogen Purged
- Sunshade, Lens Cloth & Neoprene Cover included