Pard NV007 Twist Lock Scope Adapter
Pard NV007 Scope Holder Tube Replacement Night Vision Kit
This unit is designed to replace the pard NV007 tube.
The USH-46 go over the scope eye relief then need minimum 20mm maximum 45mm. This unit can be installed to 99% of the scopes from eye relief outer with dimensions of 40mm to 46.5mm, and it will find the center automatically while you are tightening it.
- TOTAL length: 69mm
- Our Pard ring length: 24mm
- Made of aluminum.
- 1 x Universal scope holder USH-46
- 1 x Pard Adaptor ring PR-007
- 1 x Storage case
- 1 x Silicon grease tube
The Pard 007 is not included.
1. Have the 007 & EVC adapter connected, then slip them over the eye bell and tighten almost fully.
2. Digitally zoom-in the 007 to ×3.5, look through it and manipulate the 007 until the reticle on-screen is centered horizontally and vertically.
3. Now, fully tighten the EVC adapter. It can still pivot slightly, with the multiple ‘fingers’ of the adjustable collet acting like a slightly malleable ball joint for fine-tuning.
4. Now back off the zoom to 0x, and you have a perfectly centered 007/scope setup.
This unit will not work on any scopes with shorter ocular than 25mm between the end of the ocular and the reticle illumination control.