DonnyFL TATSU Airgun Moderator
Tatsu, or "Dragon", will be a great addition for shooters who need to take the bark out of their gun yet keep the overall length short. This is a smaller version of the popular Sumo.
DonnyFL Tatsu Features:
- Available in .177/.22, .22/.25 and .25/.30
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sandblasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No hex key or torch is needed to perform maintenance.
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 4.1 oz
- Comes with a protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that's ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US