Brocock Ranger XR Air Rifle
Brocock Ranger XR
The Brocock Ranger XR is the perfect carbine for urban pest control, medium-range hunting and backyard Safaris.
The diminutive size, flexibility, and features of the Ranger XR make it the premier choice for a truck gun or backpacker’s best friend. The adjustable power and pinpoint accuracy from the match-grade barrel mated to the Huma regulated floating hammer system provides accuracy at surprising ranges.
The Ranger XR can deliver up to 20 ft-lbs for export models, still delivering 30 target grade shots from its tiny air tube. Multiple power and tuning adjusters have been included to give the owner options to set the rifle up for their needs. A three-position power adjuster is fitted, and for export, a hammer dwell adjuster with the hammer spring can be accessed and adjusted when the stock is folded. The Huma regulator can also be adjusted by the more advanced customer. Either 11/12 mm or Picatinny scope rail can be supplied as well as the two side and standard bottom rails for bipod and accessory mounting.
Brocock Ranger XR Features include:
- Ergonomic sidelever operation
- Ambidextrous stock with adjustable, folding butt
- Underside Picatinny accessory rails for bipods, torch etc.
- Huma-Air regulator
- Multiple power settings via side power adjuster
- Removable self-indexing magazine
- Single-shot tray
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- Silencer Adaptor for optional 0dB silencer
- Optional Picatinny and side rail for scopes and accessories
Brocock Ranger XR is shown fitted with accessories from the Brocock and MTC Optics range. SCOPE NOT INCLUDED.